Sunseeker 64, Manhattan - 2004
Accomodation for 6 guests in 3 guest cabins
with an additional aft crew cabin arrangement for 2 crew.
Twin cabin to starboard and full beam master stateroom with ensuite facilities.
large saloon and open galley with lots of space for entertaining.
large Fybridge with u-sette, sunbed and pantry.
Please see end of page for specifications.
The boat is lying in Copenhagen ready for viewings by appointment.
Price: DKK 5.850.000,- + VAT
- Engines: Twin MAN – D2840 LE403 EDC, 1050 HP
- Engine hours 850, generator hours 1963
- Bimini Top in canvas with stainless steel frame work
- Bunk Bed in Port cabin (Pullman)
- Flybridge Tonneau Cover
- Bow sunbathing cover in light weight white PVC
- Chain Counter on lower and Flybridge consoles
- Cigar Lighter – 12 V
- Raymarine Autopilot system ST7001 + dual station
- Raymarine RL80RC plus 10” Color Radar/Chartplotter & RL 70C
- 7” Color display on lower console with RL80C 10”
- Color repeater display & RL70C
- 7” Color repeater display on Fly console
- Raystar 120 GPS Dif receiver with 4KW open scanner
- New GPS antenna 2009
- Searchlight – Sanshin Twin Beam Dual station control
- Deck wash – fresh water with outlets fwd and aft including deck wash hose kit
- Hydraulic telescope gangway 3,9 meters with with teak treads
- Liferaft 8 man canister fitted on stainless steel frame on Flybridge
- TV shore cable inlet connection socket fitted at stern
- Upgraded anchor to wich Lewmar V4000
- Alpine 6 disc multi CD changer CHM-S630
- Alpine – additional pair of Alpine Marine 2 way 100W cockpit speakers
- Bow docking lights (pair fitted on fwd hull topsides)
- Burglar Alarm – with SMS and Remote controlled with microwave alarm system (DSM 200E)
- Cockpit ceramic electric griddle – AEG Competence
- Electric cooling unit for Flybridge cool box
- Glendinning cablemaster
- Magic Eye for TV in port mid cabin
- Satellite preparation including Dummy Domes
- Telephone Jack socket outlet in upper salon
- TV Aerial outlet socket for portable TV
- KVH TRAC vision G-6 TV
- Underwater lights x 4 of 55 watt 24 V halogen bulb
- Generator upgraded to Kohler 19KW 50hz
- Safe – 2 brick – with key lock in aft master cabin
- Preperation for watermaker
- Pouffe stool with low backrest with storage inside
- Bow sunbathing cushions
- Crew Cabin
- Shipping cover
- Teak decking on Flybridge
- 3 new toilets installed
- Wired Remote engine control
Please contact DBC Marine for further details on the Sunseeker 64 Manhattan.